Ogden, Utah Paint Contractor
How to get the finest, longest lasting paint in the Salt Lake City Area.
At Ogden Painting Contractors, we are committed to bringing you the highest quality painting materials that result in exceptional workmanship. Our dedicated professionals are talented, hardworking, and are not satisfied until your home or business is gleaming with new found elegance.
Whether you are in need of a new interior paint to match your design model or are looking to revamp an old office buildings exterior, we can help make it a reality in a timely and organized manner.
We are also skilled in areas such as wallpaper, faux painting, drywall, and furniture re-facing, so you can feel confident knowing that your interior or exterior projects will be held to the highest standards in the business. Backed with years of experience, we are sure that we can bring you high quality work at an affordable price.
We welcome residential (including HOA) and commercial clients alike. Call us today at 801-876-1791 for a free inspection and quote so we can get your space looking outstanding.
Why you should call Ogden Paint Contractors:
1. Save money and time. We will inspect any location and give you a fair estimate so you know exactly where you stand, there are never any surprise fees. Let us take care of the dirty work so you can stay committed to your job or home life.
2. We employ certified painting specialist. Here in Ogden, we don’t settle for average. We select the best men and women in their area of expertise and coach them through a rigorous training process that meets our high standards. You will not regret calling Ogden Painting Contractors.
3. No job is too big. We are fully equipped to tackle any project, from commercial warehouses to the fencing along your property line. Our staff will not shy away from any job, no matter the size or extensiveness.
4. Extend the life of your home or business. Paint or wallpaper is aesthetically pleasing but it also serves a higher purpose of protecting your surfaces from moisture and sun damage. With a fresh coat of paint, you can be sure your property will last many more years to come.
5. Increase your holdings property value. There is no doubt that a clean and beautiful space will have higher value over a shabby and dull property. With complementary colors and fine finishes, any prospective buyer will feel impressed that the property was well cared for. From the exterior, the curb appeal can also be drastically improved so any passerby will be instantly attracted to your home or office, leaving them with sensations of welcoming grandeur and effortless charm.
6. Our talented staff can lend their artistic talents to any job. If you are unsure of the look you desire, or have questions on an idea, our employees can extend their knowledge of color and texture to you, so you can come to a fearless decision.
7. Let the colors speak for themselves. Our painters have a good eye when it comes to colors that flow well together. If you are struggling in your decision, let us help you. We all have a plethora of sensations and colors to choose from, and we can help you find the mood and color that fit you best.
8. We are dedicated to cleanliness. Before we ever open the paint can, we prepare extensively to ensure a clean operation. We tape off wall edges, around outlets and light switches, floorboards, lights, crown molding, or any other fixture. We are also very careful to protect the flooring against any damage. When we are through, your walls or surfaces will have sharp, clean edges with no drips or smears.
9. Our talents extend past the superficial. We are also capable in most repair work your walls or surfaces might need before painting or wallpapering. Our staff will carefully inspect any surface for damage such as cracking, chipping, soft points, holes, or any other defect. Once we have thoroughly evaluated, we can begin any work needed such as:
-cut out installation
-deck or fencing repair
-garage floor furbishing
- And much more
10. We offer many different types of paint. When you have something in mind that you want, it is hard to settle on a paint finish that is not what you imagined. That is why we provide you with choices. Whether you are looking for specific brands or finishes such as flat, semi gloss, latex, oil based paint, or even the eco-friendly option of “green” paint, we have you covered.
11. We are equipped with many styling techniques. Faux painting is a popular choice for those who wish to create a unique design. We offer an array of techniques such as antiquing, sponging, dragging, color washing, ragging, or staining. We can also create the illusion of materials such as marble, stone, granite, suede, tile, or even old-world plaster. If you can imagine it, chances are we can make it happen.
12. Our professionals are trained to work on any surface. Are you in need of a finish on your stone fireplace? Or perhaps a cement staining in your garage? Well you have come to the right place. Whether the surface is wood, fiber-reinforced polymer (frp), stucco, brick, stone, fiber board, or cement, we can make any surface look clean and stylish.
Tips for selecting your perfect paint color:
It is very common for home or business owners to be apprehensive about selecting a color and often consider many color options before narrowing down the selection. We want to help you come to a stress-free decision and land you on a design that you can enjoy for a lifetime.
● Consider what kind of decoration or color scheme already exists in your space. What colors are in the sofa, curtains, pillows, throws, or wall art? This will help you narrow your color choices that will tie the room together.
● Think about the color schemes existing in the rest of the building. How colors flow from room to room is something to think about, especially if your space is very open. This can give you a starting point if you are unsure of your direction.
● Take your paint swatches home. All paint looks different under certain lighting. It is unlikely the store has the same light conditions as your living room, so refrain from making decisions until you see the color in its appropriate space.
● Hold off from comparing the paint color against a white wall. White has the effect of seemingly darkening any other color to which it is compared. If you want a more realistic idea of the colors true pigment, compare the sample against the flooring or wood surface.
● Consider the mood you wish to feel in the space. Colors can have a major psychological effect, so it is important to be informed.
○ Red- A powerful and stimulating color that will instantly grab your attention. It can bring forth a physical reaction of an increased heart rate and is therefore often associated with passion.
○ Orange- A wonderful combination between the heat of red and the energy of yellow, orange can bring depth and excitement. If you are looking for activity, enthusiasm, and creativity then a shade of orange is a great color to consider.
○ Yellow- This color denotes excitement, energy, happiness, and will bring brightness to any space. With many inviting hues that extract feelings of lightheartedness and friendliness, yellow can be used in inside and out to create a welcoming atmosphere.
○ Green- Being in the center of the color scale, the color green is inherently balanced. Since the eye does not need to adjust upon gazing at this natural hue, it is therefore calming and puts us at ease. From dark shades to light, green brings harmony, reassurance, and refreshment.
○ Blue- This hue has the opposite effect as red, as it lowers blood pressure, thus bringing us into a more peaceful state of mind. Blue is also associated with trustworthiness, intelligence, and dependability so it is a great option to consider for an office or business.
○ Purple- This royal color denotes feelings of luxury and authenticity. Purple puts us in the frame of mind for meditation and deep introspection, and when used sparingly, can invite feelings of wealth and confidence.
○ Grey- This hue is basically a color neutralizer, and therefore is a good choice if you wish to combine it with brightly colored accents or pure white as it will make them pop.
○ Brown- As the color of earth, brown gives feelings of warmth and reliability. Whereas black is suppressive, brown gives depth while being supportive. Earth tones are always easy on the eye and create quite the welcoming effect.
● Some fun facts:
○ Red, having the longest wavelength, is the first color a baby is able of distinguishing.
○ Since pink is such a calming color, it is often used in prisons and health care facilities to help control the inhabitants behavior.
○ Yellow and red bring forth feelings of hunger, and is the reason behind many food advertisers’ logo color schemes.
○ If you wish to avoid mosquitoes, stay away from dark colors, especially shades of blue.
○ Certain colors can actually make your food taste better. For instance, hot chocolate served in a cream or orange colored cup will definitely make it taste better. Our brains work in mysterious ways!
We give you our word that you will be 100% satisfied with our work, and if you aren’t, we will do everything in our power to make that happen.
Give us a call today at 801-876-1791 and we will be happy to give you a free inspection and quote so you can get your home or business looking fantastic in no time.